Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First E-mail from Mexico City

I got here safely. Like dad expected, I ended up meeting up with a fairly large number of other missionaries at the gate in Houston. Getting through customs was a lot less stressful than I was expecting. The drive to the MTC from the airport was WAY long though. Anyway, once we got here, the first thing they did was tell us to write home.
OH! I almost forgot to mention the funniest thing that happened while we were waiting for the rest of the missionaries to show up. We saw a massive stampede of people who turned out to be Big Time Rush fans because apparently they are here right now. We all thought that was kind of funny.
Anyway, things are going pretty well so far. No real difficulties getting here. Tell everyone I said hola.
--Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment